Jessica Alba Gives Birth To Second Baby Girl


Jessica Alba Gives Birth To Second Baby Girl: Latest News Update This is another daughter for Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren. On the same day announced her first pregnancy, Hilary Duff, Sue Storm, “Fantastic Four” movie series through his Facebook page revealed that she and her husband welcomed their second child together.


“Hello. I hope you enjoy the weekend,” the beauty of 30 years, wrote in the message dated Sunday, 14th August. “Cash and I are very pleased to announce the birth of our daughter, Haven, Warren Garner. He was born on Saturday, weighed seven pounds and was 19 inches long. Healthy and happy!”

Like her daughter reacted to the arrival of the Haven, “Little Fockers,” the actress, “Honor Big Sister could not be more excited about the new addition to our family.” He concluded by saying a thank you note: “Thank you all for your support during my pregnancy, it means everything to me..”

Jessica first announced her second pregnancy in February. The use of Facebook with the new, she wrote at the time: “It’s been a while since I was on FB and I thought that happen to share the good message> Honor will be a big sister means of payment and I! enthusiastic and wanted to share the news with you directly, so you will not hear anywhere else. ”

“Valentine,” the actress recently spoke of the intention to lose weight, baby. In an interview for the September issue of Lucky magazine, said: “I have a hard time with portion control, so I gave you 1200 calories per meal, but I’ve also been working, I’m so hungry in large this is.. a shit. I drink lots of water. “

Tags: , ,

About author

Hi im aasthajob(Author of this site).please post your comment here after reading my article.